Hypothyroidism Ayurveda Medicine For Thyroid
Thyroid Problem: Hyperthyroidism; Hypothyroidism; Thyroid goiter is an enlargement of the thyroid with benign and malignant nodules due to hormonal imbalance.
Earlier it was a common belief that Women’s are affected by Hyperthyroidism or Hypothyroidism more as compared to men as they have to undergo through a lot of hormonal changes in their life. But in present day scenario, there is no gender bar, no age or time bar – anybody can have this problem anytime in their life.
Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid) in this disease the thyroid gland, that is located on the front part of the neck just under the thyroid cartilage, produces excessive thyroid hormone causing symptoms like weight loss or gain, palpitations, irritability, heat intolerance, decreased menstrual flow etc.
Hypothyroidism (called as Low or Underactive thyroid) is a disease of the endocrine system in which the thyroid gland produces less than enough Thyroid hormones (T4). The thyroid gland produces just the exact amount of hormone that is required to regulate the metabolic processes of the body. But the problem arises when this gland produces either too much or too little of thyroxine, the vital body chemical that drastically influences body weight, mental health and energy level in the body. This problem is increasing day by day.
In Hypothyroidism the thyroid gland becomes a bit sluggish and does not produce enough T3 & T4 and the pituitary gland produces more of TSH. Elevated stress, toxic liver, disturbed hormone levels, GUT function declines, Inflammation and adrenal function increases all are directly or indirectly related to imbalance of Thyroid gland functioning. Certain disorders like Gynecological disorders like polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD), infertility (inability to conceive), Metabolic disorders like raised cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood, low HDL (good) cholesterol, obesity, gout, atherosclerosis (thick arteries), Coronary artery disease (angina, peripheral vascular disease, retinal exudates) and most importantly Hormonal imbalance like Auto-immune disorders are also causes of Hypothyroidism.
A healthy diet as per your body constitution and daily 45 mins rigorous morning walk plays an important role in any fighting any disease esp in Thyroid problem. Certain Yoga Asanas like Sarwanga asana and Ujjayi pranayama are also very helpful in managing Thyroid problem.
Ayurveda considers hormonal secretions are directly related to the metabolism of Liver. They work simultaneously. So classical ayurvedic formulation like Kanchnar Guggulu and herbs like pippali are given to stimulate the functioning of liver.
Our product Pentavox Thyro-D Tablets is a very thoughtfully and carefully researched Ayurvedic medicine for people suffering from Thyroid disease. Pentavox Thyro-D Tablets is an excellent combination of ayurvedic herbs like Kanchnar Guggulu (AFI), Trikatu (three peppers), Trifla (three fruits), Ranunculus sceleratus, Bacopa Monnieri, Trachyspermum ammi, Syzygium aromaticum, Boerhavia Diffusa, Withania somnifera. Ingredients of Pentavox Thyro-D tablets are processed with aqueous extract obtained from Phyllanthus Emblica that is traditionally being used for the following ways:
- It improves your digestion system and is helpful in detoxifying liver.
- It stimulates fat breakdown and lowers excess body fat by stimulating metabolism.
- It keeps the blood thin and thus prevents clot formation.
- It cleanses the channels and is a cardiac tonic
- It treats Thyroid Goitre stimulates the sluggish thyroid gland to produce enough T3 & T4.
- It helps in correcting hormonal imbalance and also corrects defects in the hypothalamic-pituitary axis and helps lower the raise TSH.
- It corrects dysfunction of the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis and helps normal ovulation.
- It lowers raised cholesterol & TGL, raises low HDL in the blood.
- It counters the atherosclerosis process.
- It balances disturbed kapha, clears the moist and finally removes excess kapha from the tissues. It further kindles the digestive fire and promotes elimination of body toxins.
- It offers relief from menstrual disorders like amenorrhoea and an-ovulation.